This class is designed for the home user, professional photographer, hobbyist or business owner who collects and needs to manage many photo files. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is used as a complete workflow solution for the digital photographer ─ from importing, reviewing, organizing and enhancing images to publishing photos, producing client presentations, creating photo books and web galleries, and outputting high quality prints.
Course Objective: You will learn the basics of how to use Adobe Lightroom to enhance and edit your photos, learn the more advanced features and capabilities of Adobe Lightroom, and will become an expert in editing, organizing and processing your photos.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Define and use Catalogs and Collections
- Exploring Collections
- Working With Collected Items
- Develop Module
- Where Lightroom ends and Photoshop Begins
- In the field workflow must-haves
- Protecting Your Work
- Distribution & Printing
- Avoiding common Lightroom errors
Pre-requisite: Introduction to Computers or equivalent knowledge.
Training Type: Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
**Available for Private or Group Sessions**
- Professional Textbook
- Take-home CD with practice examples
- One month of technical support
- Certificate of Completion
- 6 hours of training
- Breaks are taken throughout each session
- Class size limited
- All Lightroom class materials included
**Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register**
Login/Register to Add to Cart
Space Available: 15 seat(s)
Course Closing Date: 8-09-2015
Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - View Map
Classroom: Classroom 1
Instructor(s): Michael Coronado