Adobe Lightroom Level 1
This course is designed for people who want to learn how to use Adobe Lightroom to organize and post-process digital photography. Level 1 will introduce the student to the Lightroom workflow and teach the basic tools needed to improve photographs.
Course Objective: You will learn the basics of how to use Adobe Lightroom to enhance and edit your photos.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the difference between RAW, DNG and JPEG files
- Navigate the Lightroom workflow of importing, developing and exporting photographs
- Make global adjustments to your photographs in the develop module including white balance, exposure, contrast, tone, color and saturation
- Convert color photographs to black and white
- Apply”develop” presets
- Customize the Lightroom interface to make it more user-friendly
- Configure Lightroom settings so it runs more efficiently
- Print photographs from Lightroom’s print module
Pre-requisite: Computer 101 or equivalent knowledge.
Training Type: Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
**Available for Private or Group Sessions**
- Professional Textbook
- Take-home CD or downloadable materials with practice examples
- One month of technical support
- 3 hours of training
- Breaks are taken throughout each session
- Class size limited
- All Lightroom Level 1 course materials included
**Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register**