Bootcamps at DWC
Immersive bootcamps to help you get the skills you need
Why Should I Enroll in a Bootcamp?
If you are ready to take your skills to the next level, then bootcamps at Digital Workshop Center are the best way to to get there. A bootcamp is an intensive series of courses that focuses on a specific end goal. Whether for Adobe software or web design, we have bootcamps that will boost your skills in a short amount of time!
How Long Does Each Program Take to Complete?
Each bootcamp varies on total length. Check the specific bootcamp page for more information.
When Can I Start?
Public, group classes in the certification programs are offered approximately every 8 weeks. Students are able to start with any class within the program list as long as prerequisites are met.
Select the program you are interested in below to find total program class hours and class details.
- Adobe Dreamweaver Bootcamp
- Adobe Illustrator Bootcamp
- Adobe InDesign Bootcamp
- Adobe Photoshop Bootcamp
- Frontend Web Developer Bootcamp
What Is Included In A Bootcamp?
- An intensive series of classes on a specific software or topic
- Project based examples and class work
- An additional Capstone project with live, hands-on help from your instructor
- Professional Textbook(s)
- Download materials with practice examples
- Free access to CoWorking space on class days (FC Only)
- One month of technical support
- One year for a free re-take (for attended students of public classes only)
- Certificate of Completion
Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.
Contact us the DWC office with any questions or concerns.
How Do I Get Started?
To get started and enroll in a bootcamp, please fill out the application form below or call our office at 970-980-8091.